RihCreate: File #3





So while some people may be all up in arms about Rihanna's dress she wore to the Gareth Pugh show during Paris Fashion Week...I actually like it! It's a skintight LBD with alternating mesh panels worn sans undergarments. How cute! lolz.

I mean she is in Europe where compared to America, nudity is no big deal! &&& we all know how much I adore Rih & her "badgirl" style...soooo why of course I do love this dress choice. I think it fits her perfectly, it's bold & black what's there not to love?!

So I decided to (as I like to call it)..."RihCreate" the look.

American Apparel Micro-Mesh Mini Long Sleeve Dress $42

Ladies just please remember to pair it with some strategically placed undergarments = )





Happy Sheer Dress Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. sheer dresses are sexy. you're right style in america is safe as hell :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails