Celeb Trend: Minx Nails


I am a nail art fanatic so I had been doing constant research after I started noticing a few of my favorite celebs rocking funky designs and colors on their nails. That's when I came across Minx Nails! Minx Nails has quickly become the new addictive fashion craze in Hollywood. Stylistas like Mariah Carey, Angela Simmons, Solange, and Beyonce all have sported hot nail designs from Minx.



Minx nails is like a fashion's diva dream come true! Have you ever ruined a fresh mani because you were not patient enough to sit in the salon for your nails to completly dry? Well with Minx Nails you don't need to worry about that. The great thing about this product is that its not nail polish so it won’t chip or peel off. It actually comes in foil and is made of film, so you can have anything customized on your nails. Some ideas I have for when I get my Minx nails are a funky cheetah pattern, a photo of my favorite runway models on each nail, or maybe a thunderbolt design.
What are some of your Minx nails ideas?

Get hooked on Minx nails by visiting the official site: MINXNAILS.COM !

2 comments:

  1. ahhh i dont like minx they look like saran wrap on your finger nails but im sure youd pull them off nicely! i think the models wore those at alexander mcqueen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think MINX nail designs is brilliant, it is shiny and doesn't need drying time, just apply to your nails and shape it to fit your nails in enough, it can make your nails beautiful for a long time. Very good. like it so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails