Good Case of Acne

For the past month I have had this crazy obession with these chunky wedge boots by Acne. Take a looksie....
I told someone else how much I loved them and their reaction was "what you're crazy...ewww yuck those are not cute!"
Then a few days later the most exciting thing ever happened. I saw Alexa Chung on MTV wearing them.
After I seen this I thought to myself how I should have reacted to my friend like, "heyyy I am not crazy. I am a stylista. Therefore, I like things that may not appeal to a person with an untrained eye for style."
I was so excited to see her in these, it made my day & it gave myself proof that there is always someone else who appreciates a creative shoe when they see one = )
Like I always say....
Stylistas Think Alike

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails