Style Session: Orphan Movie Premiere


Kim K & Ciara at The LA Premiere of "Orphan"

I’m not quite sure what’s going on here, but I know it don’t like it! These two are on my list of favorite stylistas but I don't like what I am seeing here.

Kim Kardashian opted for a Proenza Schouler T-shirt bustier dress. I think it looks tacky almost like she has a black tee shirt under a white strapless dress. She paired the dress with a YSL cage belt and YSL tribute two heels, the shoes are the one & only thing I do love.

& this is Ciara's first red carpet look with her new short hair.
I don’t like this one either. = ( I think the outfit is not that bad but everything from the skinny pants, loose racer tank & cropped hair makes me think of Rihanna.

What are your opinions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails