Give me Betsey, Betsey & more Betsey!

My birthday is in a few days and boy am I excited! I already bought my birthday dress and I have my eye on the perfect pair of pretty pink stillettos from Zara to complete the ensemble. I promise to have plenty of photos of my birthday weekend outfits = )

I have mentioned in previous posts my love for Betsey Johnson/Betseyville bags! Right now I am starting my collection I currently have 3 bags, a wallet & a pair of boots all from Betseyville. I usually browse betseyjohnson.com every week to see new styles & here is my new fav...



This bag has everything I love...chain straps, animal print, bold color & patent leather + gold details...all my readers this is what I want for my birthday. (well just one of the many things! = p )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails